- MakerBot's agreement with Sam's Club will bring more 3D printers through a wider retail channel to consumers, prosumers and small businesses
- Indonesia's lagging broadband infrastructure will hinder growth, adding more pressure on telcos to provide fast&reliable mobile data service
- Facebook Messenger could overtake Wechat in features as it opens up platform, a strategy Wechat is way ahead, with global developer reach.
- BT launches cheap multi-play mobile packages, but carrier consolidation will restrict consumer choice, and cause typical prices to increase.
- #Microsoft can beat pirates and competitors by providing OEMs a free Win10 SKU for new consumer PCs in problem countries like China or India
- New Canalys report - Worldwide service provider network infrastructure vendor performance index Q4 2014, view now t.co/mliXXxsxRi
- New Canalys report - The Apple Watch’s hardware – part 2, view now t.co/rOMTg3LqQ8
- #WSJ Mr. Peck estimates Amazon will spend an additional $35 billion over next 5 years to support its fulfillment infrastructure and #AWS
- #Xiaomi Wallet pays out higher interest rates than banks to encourage use. Apple and Samsung needs to watch out for more disruptive moves.
- Good news for #Microsoft - #Samsung will pre-load Microsoft services on new devices. Microsoft needs switchers for share gains in mobile
Worldwide call control line shipments grew 1.6% year on year in ...
Service provider network infrastructure spending returned to growth in Q4 2014, ...
This is the second of several reports that will look at ...
The network security market was the fastest-growing segment in the IT ...
JD, China’s second largest online retailer, posted its Q4 and full-year ...
The content security market grew 3.6% year on year in the ...
HP addressed its partner community at its latest Global Partner Conference ...
Canalys will give quick summaries of the significant mobile device announcements ...
This is the first of several reports that will look at ...
Trends come and go and vendors must be careful not to ...
18 Mar 2015 | Small businesses content security market, Worldwide, value ($), by vendor
03 Mar 2015 | Network security, EMEA, value ($), by vendor
02 Mar 2015 | wireless lan access points and controllers, worldwide, value ($), by vendor
09 Feb 2015 | Mobile phones, Worldwide, share of units (%), by category
04 Feb 2015 | smart phones, india, by vendor, units (millions)
04 Feb 2015 | smart phones, india, units (millions)
03 Feb 2015 | Smart phones, India, share of units (%), by price band
Feedback from the channel
Canalys Channels Forum
The comprehensive insights of the top brands (EMC, Cisco, Microsoft and SAP) gave us a good roadmap for our growth. I valued the sharing of Steve Brazier, who successfully got me INSPIRED and really ENGAGED in his talk and ICT vision, as well as showed us how we can accelerate our business.
Such a great use of time, so many meetings with the right people in a timely manner. Also great industry insights for the year ahead, it will fuel my client conversations for months to come.
The only event for the channel that is really worth going to each year.
I would like to have more Canalys sessions. The information you give the audience is invaluable.
Gaining insight into how the business leaders of key vendors are positioning their worlds is of great value - likewise the opportunity to network with such a wide array of business owners is a massive benefit.
The One to One meetings and the informal network give the most concrete and short term benefit of participating, while the Keynotes are good at indicating direction and future focus.
Best event I've attended in the last 25 years of being in the IT industry!
The biggest benefit I received from this conference was the opportunity to meet other executives in the industry. It was a great venue to discuss best practices and really learn from your peers.
It is a rare opportunity that we are able to meet most of the industrial distributors and partners together in one event. That has given us the opportunity to meet and know about their future product expansion in one go.
You get to hear from all vendors under one roof. Great value.
Hearing first-hand information on upcoming products and solutions per brand, collaboration and integration of different main brands was invaluable.
Having all major vendors together in one event allowed me to save time and travel costs. Hearing the vendors discuss their roadmaps and direction has also added tremendously to my own business direction.
The one-to-one meetings exposed us to the key industry executives and chart the new paths of growth.
Best practices across APAC and WW - Excellent way of understanding trends and shifts in IT industry.
Great event - great speakers, relevant topics & contents, and of course great venue!
Dedicated time with key partners and players in the industry was excellent.
Networking, Increasing own business portfolio, Better knowledge of market trends.
Good to have many vendors together so you can really use the time to meet with all of them. There is plenty of time to network with our customers and vendors.
The only event focused on the distributor and in LATAM.
I was very satisfied with the methodology you use, the app was amazing, maybe will be great have more vendors as Symantec, Citrix
El mayor beneficio fue el conocer tantas personas de otros paises, acercamiento con nuestros proveedores, y las reuniones uno a uno
Durante el evento logre tener reuniones uno a uno con personas que pueden ayudar a mejorar nuestra cadena de abastecimiento y ofrecer productos a nuestros clientes en un menor tiempo y a un menor costo
Excelente foro de la industria a nivel latinoamerica
Un formato diferente de convención centrado en los resellers, por lo que se pudo obtener gran cantidad de información y retroalimentarla con fabricantes y distribuidores. La aplicación móvil facilitó mucho todo, felicidades!!!!!!!