- @Amazon gains plaudits for releasing some AWS financials. 2014 revenues grew 49% while expenditure on assets grew 94% #depreciationrates
- Recovering EU economies and infrastructure spending drove Q1 growth for @ALSOholding, @Atea, @Dustin, @Proact, despite FX and PC drops.
- Google turns MVNO with Project Fi, but dominant carriers will emulate its refund-based data contract if the revenue model proves successful
- EMC's Q1 performance highlights how competitive the storage market has become. New technologies and new players make for a vibrant sector
- Vera answers security shortfalls in cloud storage apps by expanding data encryption and providing file tracking and management capabilities.
- As demand for ATP solutions grows, Symantec looks to differentiate by combining its Cynic product together with Synapse later in the summer.
- New Canalys report - 5G networks for Internet of Things, view now t.co/LNwASQ53CJ
- The update to Android Wear does not go far enough to improve its user interface efficiency, information density, and wireless efficiency.
- Canalys analysts will be heading to RSA in San Francisco. Request a briefing with us t.co/CPNfVY5NfZ
- The continued reluctance of #HP to discuss build volume of the new MJF 3D printer at #Inside3DPrint implies it falls short of expectations.
Trends come and go and vendors must be careful not to ...
Internet of Things (IoT) is transitioning from hype status to a ...
As technology vendors’ financial results are announced, Canalys will give quick ...
Recently, a fitness tracker that supports payments for public transportation called ...
Android Wear has been available in the market for some time, ...
The development of Skype for Business has brought together the consumer-centric ...
On 8 April 2015, Singtel announced its intent to acquire 98% ...
Fujitsu announced the latest version of its SELECT partner program, which ...
German reseller Bechtle has been building a global channel alliance with ...
The worldwide UC cloud services market is expected to grow at ...
17 Apr 2015 | 3D printing, Worldwide, value forecasts ($)
14 Apr 2015 | 3D printing, Worldwide, unit forecasts
02 Apr 2015 | 3d printing, worldwide, units (millions), , units
02 Apr 2015 | 3d printing, worldwide, value ($)
02 Apr 2015 | Smart phones, Asia Pacific (excluding Greater China), units (millions), forecast of units (millions)
31 Mar 2015 | uc call control, worldwide, share of units (%), , by vendor
18 Mar 2015 | Small businesses content security market, Worldwide, value ($), by vendor
Feedback from the channel
Canalys Channels Forum
The comprehensive insights of the top brands (EMC, Cisco, Microsoft and SAP) gave us a good roadmap for our growth. I valued the sharing of Steve Brazier, who successfully got me INSPIRED and really ENGAGED in his talk and ICT vision, as well as showed us how we can accelerate our business.
Such a great use of time, so many meetings with the right people in a timely manner. Also great industry insights for the year ahead, it will fuel my client conversations for months to come.
The only event for the channel that is really worth going to each year.
I would like to have more Canalys sessions. The information you give the audience is invaluable.
Gaining insight into how the business leaders of key vendors are positioning their worlds is of great value - likewise the opportunity to network with such a wide array of business owners is a massive benefit.
The One to One meetings and the informal network give the most concrete and short term benefit of participating, while the Keynotes are good at indicating direction and future focus.
Best event I've attended in the last 25 years of being in the IT industry!
The biggest benefit I received from this conference was the opportunity to meet other executives in the industry. It was a great venue to discuss best practices and really learn from your peers.
It is a rare opportunity that we are able to meet most of the industrial distributors and partners together in one event. That has given us the opportunity to meet and know about their future product expansion in one go.
You get to hear from all vendors under one roof. Great value.
Hearing first-hand information on upcoming products and solutions per brand, collaboration and integration of different main brands was invaluable.
Having all major vendors together in one event allowed me to save time and travel costs. Hearing the vendors discuss their roadmaps and direction has also added tremendously to my own business direction.
The one-to-one meetings exposed us to the key industry executives and chart the new paths of growth.
Best practices across APAC and WW - Excellent way of understanding trends and shifts in IT industry.
Great event - great speakers, relevant topics & contents, and of course great venue!
Dedicated time with key partners and players in the industry was excellent.
Networking, Increasing own business portfolio, Better knowledge of market trends.
Good to have many vendors together so you can really use the time to meet with all of them. There is plenty of time to network with our customers and vendors.
The only event focused on the distributor and in LATAM.
I was very satisfied with the methodology you use, the app was amazing, maybe will be great have more vendors as Symantec, Citrix
El mayor beneficio fue el conocer tantas personas de otros paises, acercamiento con nuestros proveedores, y las reuniones uno a uno
Durante el evento logre tener reuniones uno a uno con personas que pueden ayudar a mejorar nuestra cadena de abastecimiento y ofrecer productos a nuestros clientes en un menor tiempo y a un menor costo
Excelente foro de la industria a nivel latinoamerica
Un formato diferente de convención centrado en los resellers, por lo que se pudo obtener gran cantidad de información y retroalimentarla con fabricantes y distribuidores. La aplicación móvil facilitó mucho todo, felicidades!!!!!!!