- MartMobi's mobile solution will help Indian e-retailer SnapDeal attract small and medium businesses looking to sell on mobile platforms.
- Mozilla should make its own flagship Firefox OS phone to truly own the product experience and not just depend on vendor partners.
- Indonesian cellular voucher distributor TiPhone looks to raise IDR 3trn to grow business. Exclusivity with Telkomsel will curb faster growth
- Wearables at #CESAsia prove maturity in sensor technology for accurate data capturing. Eventual use of data to provide services is important
- Myanmar operators who pass on 5% telecom services tax to consumers can look to improve network quality to pacify consumers.
- Russia's YotaPhone 2 with twin displays launched in China. Priced at $800+, there is little chance for the device to be a volume-driver.
- Huawei joins growing list of vendors pushing own IoT architecture and OS. Further fragmentation likely before dominant standards emerge.
- Android Wear represented 31% of smart watch shipments in Q1: t.co/nhLJ08LuI0
- Media alert: Fitbit maintains leadership share of wearable band market before Apple Watch entrance. t.co/5gjND0NKex
- NASA's launch of a $2.25 million competition to create a 3D printed habitat will help drive innovation in architecture and material science.
Networking vendors are reporting their calendar Q1 2015 financial results. This ...
The smart phone and mobile phone forecast overview highlights key trends ...
The smart phone/mobile phone forecast assumptions updates highlight key trends and ...
As 3D printing vendors’ financial results are announced, Canalys will give ...
Huawei continues to grow its enterprise business through the channel in ...
Despite the numerous technology announcements made at EMC World 2015, the ...
In Q1 2015, the China smart phone market continued to register ...
Cisco recently announced its intent to acquire Tropo, a small, privately ...
The global PC market experienced an annual decline of 7% in ...
Cisco showered partners with a plethora of announcements at its latest ...
11 May 2015 | Smart phones, Worldwide, value ($), by country
08 May 2015 | smart phones, india, by vendor, share of units (%)
07 May 2015 | pcs including tablets, worldwide, units (millions), by vendor
06 May 2015 | Smart phones, Worldwide, units (millions), by vendor
06 May 2015 | Smart phones, Worldwide, units (millions), by region
17 Apr 2015 | 3D printing, Worldwide, value forecasts ($)
14 Apr 2015 | 3D printing, Worldwide, unit forecasts
Feedback from the channel
Canalys Channels Forum
The comprehensive insights of the top brands (EMC, Cisco, Microsoft and SAP) gave us a good roadmap for our growth. I valued the sharing of Steve Brazier, who successfully got me INSPIRED and really ENGAGED in his talk and ICT vision, as well as showed us how we can accelerate our business.
Such a great use of time, so many meetings with the right people in a timely manner. Also great industry insights for the year ahead, it will fuel my client conversations for months to come.
The only event for the channel that is really worth going to each year.
I would like to have more Canalys sessions. The information you give the audience is invaluable.
Gaining insight into how the business leaders of key vendors are positioning their worlds is of great value - likewise the opportunity to network with such a wide array of business owners is a massive benefit.
The One to One meetings and the informal network give the most concrete and short term benefit of participating, while the Keynotes are good at indicating direction and future focus.
Best event I've attended in the last 25 years of being in the IT industry!
The biggest benefit I received from this conference was the opportunity to meet other executives in the industry. It was a great venue to discuss best practices and really learn from your peers.
It is a rare opportunity that we are able to meet most of the industrial distributors and partners together in one event. That has given us the opportunity to meet and know about their future product expansion in one go.
You get to hear from all vendors under one roof. Great value.
Hearing first-hand information on upcoming products and solutions per brand, collaboration and integration of different main brands was invaluable.
Having all major vendors together in one event allowed me to save time and travel costs. Hearing the vendors discuss their roadmaps and direction has also added tremendously to my own business direction.
The one-to-one meetings exposed us to the key industry executives and chart the new paths of growth.
Best practices across APAC and WW - Excellent way of understanding trends and shifts in IT industry.
Great event - great speakers, relevant topics & contents, and of course great venue!
Dedicated time with key partners and players in the industry was excellent.
Networking, Increasing own business portfolio, Better knowledge of market trends.
Good to have many vendors together so you can really use the time to meet with all of them. There is plenty of time to network with our customers and vendors.
The only event focused on the distributor and in LATAM.
I was very satisfied with the methodology you use, the app was amazing, maybe will be great have more vendors as Symantec, Citrix
El mayor beneficio fue el conocer tantas personas de otros paises, acercamiento con nuestros proveedores, y las reuniones uno a uno
Durante el evento logre tener reuniones uno a uno con personas que pueden ayudar a mejorar nuestra cadena de abastecimiento y ofrecer productos a nuestros clientes en un menor tiempo y a un menor costo
Excelente foro de la industria a nivel latinoamerica
Un formato diferente de convención centrado en los resellers, por lo que se pudo obtener gran cantidad de información y retroalimentarla con fabricantes y distribuidores. La aplicación móvil facilitó mucho todo, felicidades!!!!!!!