- Microsoft gains call control share with Skype for Business, but cloud is rapidly changing vendor landscape t.co/WRVuIY7TYg
- HPN is now the clear challenger in WLAN with the addition of Aruba and its OEM business; combined share is 22% t.co/LYAuxWLqTe
- Enterprise switching grew 4.8% in Q2 2015; Cisco maintained leading market share, but Dell & Arista grow fastest t.co/YLsAJWSSZr
- Top 5 call control markets up 1% Y-Y in Q2, but total WW volumes down 0.5%, with Brazil and Russia declining t.co/0btpDumKt1
- Service provider router value increased 2.3% in Q2 2015, driven by investment in core upgrades, which grew 17.9% t.co/qEX13y8VDH
- Amazon scaling back its consumer hardware efforts post-Fire Phone is unsurprising. Google maintains complete control of the Android platform
- Supervision teams will allow Facebook's M to set up in new geographies quickly by feeding local prefrences back into the service's AI
- Windows tablets to grow at an average of 17% from 2015 to 2019, but will be unable to reverse global downturn. t.co/ek82pan2OA
- China's interest rate cut will put more pressure on Yuan. Lower USD revenue is expected for China reliant vendors. t.co/bye1vbsZtM
- Brazil, Russia and China have switched from being a driver to an inhibitor of global growth. Only India in BRIC remains strong
India continued to show strong growth in Q2 2015, with smart ...
Canalys will give quick summaries of the significant mobile device announcements ...
The basic band market is booming. 13.3 million bands shipped in ...
Networking vendors are reporting their calendar Q2 2015 financial results. This ...
The smart phone and mobile phone forecast overview highlights key trends ...
The smart phone/mobile phone forecast assumptions updates highlight key trends and ...
The mobile phone forecast overview highlights key trends and assumptions that ...
On 28 July, Intel and Micron surprised the technology industry with ...
Indonesia has banned the use of foreign currencies, including US dollars, ...
IT security vendors are reporting their calendar Q2 2015 financial results. ...
28 Aug 2015 | UC call control, Worldwide, lines
28 Aug 2015 | Wireless LAN access points and controllers, Worldwide, value ($), by vendor
28 Aug 2015 | enterprise switches, worldwide, value ($), by region
28 Aug 2015 | uc call control, top 5 countries, lines
28 Aug 2015 | Service provider routers, Worldwide, value ($), by vendor
27 Aug 2015 | smart devices, worldwide, share of units (%), by country
25 Aug 2015 | windows worldwide, forecast of units (millions), share of units (%), tablets, by platform
Feedback from the channel
Canalys Channels Forum
The comprehensive insights of the top brands (EMC, Cisco, Microsoft and SAP) gave us a good roadmap for our growth. I valued the sharing of Steve Brazier, who successfully got me INSPIRED and really ENGAGED in his talk and ICT vision, as well as showed us how we can accelerate our business.
Such a great use of time, so many meetings with the right people in a timely manner. Also great industry insights for the year ahead, it will fuel my client conversations for months to come.
The only event for the channel that is really worth going to each year.
I would like to have more Canalys sessions. The information you give the audience is invaluable.
Gaining insight into how the business leaders of key vendors are positioning their worlds is of great value - likewise the opportunity to network with such a wide array of business owners is a massive benefit.
The One to One meetings and the informal network give the most concrete and short term benefit of participating, while the Keynotes are good at indicating direction and future focus.
Best event I've attended in the last 25 years of being in the IT industry!
The biggest benefit I received from this conference was the opportunity to meet other executives in the industry. It was a great venue to discuss best practices and really learn from your peers.
It is a rare opportunity that we are able to meet most of the industrial distributors and partners together in one event. That has given us the opportunity to meet and know about their future product expansion in one go.
You get to hear from all vendors under one roof. Great value.
Hearing first-hand information on upcoming products and solutions per brand, collaboration and integration of different main brands was invaluable.
Having all major vendors together in one event allowed me to save time and travel costs. Hearing the vendors discuss their roadmaps and direction has also added tremendously to my own business direction.
The one-to-one meetings exposed us to the key industry executives and chart the new paths of growth.
Best practices across APAC and WW - Excellent way of understanding trends and shifts in IT industry.
Great event - great speakers, relevant topics & contents, and of course great venue!
Dedicated time with key partners and players in the industry was excellent.
Networking, Increasing own business portfolio, Better knowledge of market trends.
Good to have many vendors together so you can really use the time to meet with all of them. There is plenty of time to network with our customers and vendors.
The only event focused on the distributor and in LATAM.
I was very satisfied with the methodology you use, the app was amazing, maybe will be great have more vendors as Symantec, Citrix
El mayor beneficio fue el conocer tantas personas de otros paises, acercamiento con nuestros proveedores, y las reuniones uno a uno
Durante el evento logre tener reuniones uno a uno con personas que pueden ayudar a mejorar nuestra cadena de abastecimiento y ofrecer productos a nuestros clientes en un menor tiempo y a un menor costo
Excelente foro de la industria a nivel latinoamerica
Un formato diferente de convención centrado en los resellers, por lo que se pudo obtener gran cantidad de información y retroalimentarla con fabricantes y distribuidores. La aplicación móvil facilitó mucho todo, felicidades!!!!!!!