- Lenovo to double India smartphone production to 10 mil units in 2016. Sends a strong signal, but goal of being No.2 remains a big challenge.
- Lenovo kills Vibe smart phone brand to give way to Motorola in the mid-to-high end. Will help simplify portfolio and reduce cannibalization.
- Over 75% of attendees at our recent Channels Forums used our world class event apps #Canalys #innovation
- Choice of low-cost Redmi Note 3 over rumored flagship Mi5 in last launch event of 2015 suggests Xiaomi's priority is shipment volume.
- Xiaomi joined Microsoft's camp by launching its first Windows 10 tablet today. Xiaomi's marketing power in China will benefit MS ecosystem.
- SAP to resell GENBAND’s PaaS Kandy as Real-Time Communicator to personalize customer engagement and add context within the cloud
- Acano gives Cisco scope to interoperate with multi-vendor video hardware, protocols and devices, and target refresh and extension projects
- Mannai Group in Qatar plans to buy a majority stake in French SI GFI Informatique, creating an IT services group with reach in Europe & ME
- Channel relationships will be key when ASEAN Economic Community forms, as new vendors find it easier to enter heavily localized markets.
- Distributors Westcoast and ALSO agree European partnership to offer Microsoft cloud services, in response to moves by Ingram Micro & others
IT security vendors are reporting their calendar Q3 2015 financial results. ...
Analysis of Q3 financial performance of quoted channel companies in EMEA. ...
The Canalys country profiles give an overview and highlight the market ...
The worldwide smart phone market grew by 9.0% annually, with 336.1 ...
Canalys’ take on the latest wearable devices, including smart watches and ...
Networking vendors are reporting their calendar Q3 2015 financial results. This ...
UC and collaboration vendors are reporting their Q3 2015 financial results. ...
Macroeconomic and regulatory changes will have a big impact on the ...
This document will be updated to analyze the quarterly performance of ...
The mobile phone forecast overview highlights key trends and assumptions that ...
24 Nov 2015 | Windows Tablets, China, share of units (%), by platform
18 Nov 2015 | Smart phones, EMEA, forecast of units (millions), by sub-region
17 Nov 2015 | Smart phones, Worldwide, forecast of units (millions), by country
17 Nov 2015 | smart phones, worldwide, units (millions), by platform, share of units (%)
13 Nov 2015 | Worldwide, share of units (%), by vendor, Smart phones
12 Nov 2015 | smart phones, worldwide, share of units (%), by vendor
12 Nov 2015 | Smart phones, Worldwide, units (millions), by vendor
Feedback from the channel
Canalys Channels Forum
The comprehensive insights of the top brands (EMC, Cisco, Microsoft and SAP) gave us a good roadmap for our growth. I valued the sharing of Steve Brazier, who successfully got me INSPIRED and really ENGAGED in his talk and ICT vision, as well as showed us how we can accelerate our business.
Such a great use of time, so many meetings with the right people in a timely manner. Also great industry insights for the year ahead, it will fuel my client conversations for months to come.
The only event for the channel that is really worth going to each year.
I would like to have more Canalys sessions. The information you give the audience is invaluable.
Gaining insight into how the business leaders of key vendors are positioning their worlds is of great value - likewise the opportunity to network with such a wide array of business owners is a massive benefit.
The One to One meetings and the informal network give the most concrete and short term benefit of participating, while the Keynotes are good at indicating direction and future focus.
Best event I've attended in the last 25 years of being in the IT industry!
The biggest benefit I received from this conference was the opportunity to meet other executives in the industry. It was a great venue to discuss best practices and really learn from your peers.
It is a rare opportunity that we are able to meet most of the industrial distributors and partners together in one event. That has given us the opportunity to meet and know about their future product expansion in one go.
You get to hear from all vendors under one roof. Great value.
Hearing first-hand information on upcoming products and solutions per brand, collaboration and integration of different main brands was invaluable.
Having all major vendors together in one event allowed me to save time and travel costs. Hearing the vendors discuss their roadmaps and direction has also added tremendously to my own business direction.
The one-to-one meetings exposed us to the key industry executives and chart the new paths of growth.
Best practices across APAC and WW - Excellent way of understanding trends and shifts in IT industry.
Great event - great speakers, relevant topics & contents, and of course great venue!
Dedicated time with key partners and players in the industry was excellent.
Networking, Increasing own business portfolio, Better knowledge of market trends.
Good to have many vendors together so you can really use the time to meet with all of them. There is plenty of time to network with our customers and vendors.
The only event focused on the distributor and in LATAM.
I was very satisfied with the methodology you use, the app was amazing, maybe will be great have more vendors as Symantec, Citrix
El mayor beneficio fue el conocer tantas personas de otros paises, acercamiento con nuestros proveedores, y las reuniones uno a uno
Durante el evento logre tener reuniones uno a uno con personas que pueden ayudar a mejorar nuestra cadena de abastecimiento y ofrecer productos a nuestros clientes en un menor tiempo y a un menor costo
Excelente foro de la industria a nivel latinoamerica
Un formato diferente de convención centrado en los resellers, por lo que se pudo obtener gran cantidad de información y retroalimentarla con fabricantes y distribuidores. La aplicación móvil facilitó mucho todo, felicidades!!!!!!!