- European Commission aims to reach an agreement on data protection law reform by June 2015. Businesses must plan to increase security budgets
- Adoption of managed security services will accelerate in 2015 as many businesses lack skills to prevent & remediate threats relating to IOT
- Focus on ease-of-use, low cost and third-party integration has enabled cloud-based video conferencing vendors to disrupt established players
- A secure IoT will only be possible once obligation-defining policies are combined with security by design for both devices and networks.
- Amazon responds to presuure from Canalys and partners to release financial results for #AWS. Enterprises must do due diligence on cloud
- New Canalys report - Nutanix prioritizes an OEM approach, view now t.co/K9urRHCfoK
- New Canalys report - Top IT security trends and predictions for 2015, view now t.co/i1O8epiV5H
- New Canalys report - Q4 2014 networking trends, view now t.co/pVNyhHRs0d
- OnePlus has underlined the importance of China for future smart phone growth by launching a China-specific Lollipop build - HydrogenOS.
- Airtel's large subscriber base will spur the next wave of growth in E-commerce in India should Airtel be granted a payment bank license.
Networking vendors are reporting their calendar Q4 2014 financial results. This ...
Nutanix is an emerging vendor within the IT landscape, focused on ...
As IT infrastructure becomes more complex with the consideration of cloud ...
UC and collaboration vendors are reporting their Q4 2014 financial results. ...
Canalys expects 2015 to be the year the Internet of Things ...
The network security market grew 13.9% year on year in the ...
On 21 January 2015, Microsoft held an event at its Redmond ...
The content security market grew 9.6% year on year in the ...
Despite the maturation of the mobile industry, 2015 will bring interesting ...
On 5 January 2015 at the International CES in Las Vegas, ...
08 Dec 2014 | wireless lan access points and controllers, worldwide, value forecasts ($)
08 Dec 2014 | Data center infrastructure, Worldwide, value ($)
08 Dec 2014 | x86 servers, worldwide, value ($)
08 Dec 2014 | IT security, Worldwide, value ($), by category
08 Dec 2014 | Network security, EMEA, value ($), by vendor
08 Dec 2014 | IT security, EMEA, value ($), by positioning
28 Nov 2014 | Enterprise switches, EMEA, value ($), by vendor
Feedback from the channel
Canalys Channels Forum
The comprehensive insights of the top brands (EMC, Cisco, Microsoft and SAP) gave us a good roadmap for our growth. I valued the sharing of Steve Brazier, who successfully got me INSPIRED and really ENGAGED in his talk and ICT vision, as well as showed us how we can accelerate our business.
Such a great use of time, so many meetings with the right people in a timely manner. Also great industry insights for the year ahead, it will fuel my client conversations for months to come.
The only event for the channel that is really worth going to each year.
I would like to have more Canalys sessions. The information you give the audience is invaluable.
Gaining insight into how the business leaders of key vendors are positioning their worlds is of great value - likewise the opportunity to network with such a wide array of business owners is a massive benefit.
The One to One meetings and the informal network give the most concrete and short term benefit of participating, while the Keynotes are good at indicating direction and future focus.
Best event I've attended in the last 25 years of being in the IT industry!
The biggest benefit I received from this conference was the opportunity to meet other executives in the industry. It was a great venue to discuss best practices and really learn from your peers.
It is a rare opportunity that we are able to meet most of the industrial distributors and partners together in one event. That has given us the opportunity to meet and know about their future product expansion in one go.
You get to hear from all vendors under one roof. Great value.
Hearing first-hand information on upcoming products and solutions per brand, collaboration and integration of different main brands was invaluable.
Having all major vendors together in one event allowed me to save time and travel costs. Hearing the vendors discuss their roadmaps and direction has also added tremendously to my own business direction.
The one-to-one meetings exposed us to the key industry executives and chart the new paths of growth.
Best practices across APAC and WW - Excellent way of understanding trends and shifts in IT industry.
Great event - great speakers, relevant topics & contents, and of course great venue!
Dedicated time with key partners and players in the industry was excellent.
Networking, Increasing own business portfolio, Better knowledge of market trends.
Good to have many vendors together so you can really use the time to meet with all of them. There is plenty of time to network with our customers and vendors.
The only event focused on the distributor and in LATAM.
I was very satisfied with the methodology you use, the app was amazing, maybe will be great have more vendors as Symantec, Citrix
El mayor beneficio fue el conocer tantas personas de otros paises, acercamiento con nuestros proveedores, y las reuniones uno a uno
Durante el evento logre tener reuniones uno a uno con personas que pueden ayudar a mejorar nuestra cadena de abastecimiento y ofrecer productos a nuestros clientes en un menor tiempo y a un menor costo
Excelente foro de la industria a nivel latinoamerica
Un formato diferente de convención centrado en los resellers, por lo que se pudo obtener gran cantidad de información y retroalimentarla con fabricantes y distribuidores. La aplicación móvil facilitó mucho todo, felicidades!!!!!!!