Canalys’ Smart Assistant Analysis is a continuous information service designed for smart assistant platform vendors, smart assistant device hardware vendors, component providers, mobile and enterprise service providers and related companies.
- Delivers detailed data set for analyzing market sizing, addressable market forecasting as well as vendor/product category performance by using consistent definitions and a rigorous methodology - the standard reference for market leaders.
- Identifies trends and delivers analysis of competitor initiatives, market performance and shifts in technology product go-to-market strategy.
- Goes far beyond tracking to deliver insight and recommendations through reports via analyst inquiry service.
The Smart Assistant Analysis focuses on four key user scenarios: home, work, on-the-go and in-car. The service deliverables consist of smart assistant built-in device shipments and forecasts across user scenarios; regional and top-market performance updates; and routine and ad-hoc research reports that cover major vendors’ business models (Amazon's Alexa, Google Home, Apple's Siri) and strategies, key product features and technology trends, and vendor opportunities in adjacent markets.
Key issues addressed
- What are the smart assistant vendor strategies and business models?
- Which device category will become the most important touch points and what are the size of the total addressable market in three to five years’ time?
- In which user-scenarios should vendor focus their investment?
- Who should hardware vendor partner with to gain AI capabilities to build smart assistants?
- What are the best practices of vendors’ go-to-market strategies in respective regions?
- Shipment estimates across the four user scenarios: Home, Work, On-the-go and In-car
- By device category and by smart assistant platform
- Forecasts across the four user scenarios
- Installed base forecasts
- Regional and country level overviews
- Analysis of major smart assistant built-in devices market performance
- New product announcements, partnership, go-to-market status updates
- Trend analysis of regional and leading country market
- Forecasts analyses
- Assumptions of shipment forecast, installed base forecast
- Forecast analysis of the regional market and leading country
- Smart assistant hardware and platform vendor strategy outlook
- Smart assistant ecosystem partner profiles
All the data you'll ever need!
Access and support
Direct access to analysts who respond to questions within the topic scope within 24 hours.
Feature-rich tools, unlimited access
Individual access to client website, spreadsheets and published content
Frequent data and analysis reports produced using a strict methodology and global definitions
Conclusions and advice
Insight and recommendations delivered via analytical reports and direct access to our experienced analyst team.
Request full list of content