- Xiaomi launched Mi Note 2 at the perfect time to exploit Samsung's Note 7 woes, at a price (below US$450) which positions it better in China
- Xiaomi and Lenovo climb in India’s smart phone market as local players falter - see more at t.co/KvEdhGZC4I
- New Canalys report - Dell EMC reveals its new channel partner program, view now t.co/RIx4nB1eLm
- New Canalys report - The state of virtual reality in China, Part 3, view now t.co/uYED8HCYGk
- New Canalys report - OEMs are split over sensors on the road to autonomy, view now t.co/D350Szf27h
- Tesla continues to disrupt, but its autonomous vehicles must be safe, secure and their capabilities understood to gain regulatory approval.
- Exponential growth in connected devices is a boon for large DDoS attacks; security is the keystone for partners building an IoT practice.
- @ALSOHolding makes important step into Asia, partnering with #InnovixDistribution to give Innovix's resellers access to its cloud market
- #Canalys 2016 EMEA channel partner of the year @Softcat maintains impressive revenue and profit growth in first full year as public company
- RT @Canalys: #Canalys Channels Forum APAC is now 'sold out'! We look forward to seeing you all in Macau #digitalfirst t.co/FhyoH3Po…
How are the leading publicly quoted channel companies performing in EMEA? ...
Dell EMC has revealed the first details of its new channel ...
VR industry players in China are becoming aware of the challenges ...
Sensors are becoming a more integrated part of modern vehicles. In ...
Analysis of the Q3 2016 financial performance of quoted channel companies ...
On 4 October 2016, Google announced its latest line-up of smart ...
IT departments are become increasingly pressured as budgets continue to shift ...
October 2016 featured two major events in the VR world: Google’s ...
Analysis of the Q3 2016 financial performance of publicly-quoted channel companies ...
Baidu, Alibaba and Tencent in China, have joined the race to ...
Sage, the UK-headquartered accounting and payments software specialist, is in the ...
The ‘Internet of Things’ has been a reality for many years, ...
Previously, Canalys presented a case for how Apple could migrate from ...
27 Sep 2016 | tablets, worldwide, forecast of units (millions), by platform
08 Sep 2016 | Smart phones, China, share of units (%), by vendor
08 Sep 2016 | smart phones, unit forecasts, worldwide, by region
16 Aug 2016 | smart phones, china, forecast of units (millions), by platform
16 Aug 2016 | Smart phones, Worldwide, forecast of units (millions), by platform
15 Aug 2016 | smart phones, latin america, forecast of units (millions)
13 Aug 2016 | Tablets, Worldwide, unit forecasts
Feedback from the channel
Canalys Channels Forum
The comprehensive insights of the top brands (EMC, Cisco, Microsoft and SAP) gave us a good roadmap for our growth. I valued the sharing of Steve Brazier, who successfully got me INSPIRED and really ENGAGED in his talk and ICT vision, as well as showed us how we can accelerate our business.
Such a great use of time, so many meetings with the right people in a timely manner. Also great industry insights for the year ahead, it will fuel my client conversations for months to come.
The only event for the channel that is really worth going to each year.
I would like to have more Canalys sessions. The information you give the audience is invaluable.
Gaining insight into how the business leaders of key vendors are positioning their worlds is of great value - likewise the opportunity to network with such a wide array of business owners is a massive benefit.
The One to One meetings and the informal network give the most concrete and short term benefit of participating, while the Keynotes are good at indicating direction and future focus.
Best event I've attended in the last 25 years of being in the IT industry!
The biggest benefit I received from this conference was the opportunity to meet other executives in the industry. It was a great venue to discuss best practices and really learn from your peers.
It is a rare opportunity that we are able to meet most of the industrial distributors and partners together in one event. That has given us the opportunity to meet and know about their future product expansion in one go.
You get to hear from all vendors under one roof. Great value.
Hearing first-hand information on upcoming products and solutions per brand, collaboration and integration of different main brands was invaluable.
Having all major vendors together in one event allowed me to save time and travel costs. Hearing the vendors discuss their roadmaps and direction has also added tremendously to my own business direction.
The one-to-one meetings exposed us to the key industry executives and chart the new paths of growth.
Best practices across APAC and WW - Excellent way of understanding trends and shifts in IT industry.
Great event - great speakers, relevant topics & contents, and of course great venue!
Dedicated time with key partners and players in the industry was excellent.
Networking, Increasing own business portfolio, Better knowledge of market trends.
Good to have many vendors together so you can really use the time to meet with all of them. There is plenty of time to network with our customers and vendors.
The only event focused on the distributor and in LATAM.
I was very satisfied with the methodology you use, the app was amazing, maybe will be great have more vendors as Symantec, Citrix
El mayor beneficio fue el conocer tantas personas de otros paises, acercamiento con nuestros proveedores, y las reuniones uno a uno
Durante el evento logre tener reuniones uno a uno con personas que pueden ayudar a mejorar nuestra cadena de abastecimiento y ofrecer productos a nuestros clientes en un menor tiempo y a un menor costo
Excelente foro de la industria a nivel latinoamerica
Un formato diferente de convención centrado en los resellers, por lo que se pudo obtener gran cantidad de información y retroalimentarla con fabricantes y distribuidores. La aplicación móvil facilitó mucho todo, felicidades!!!!!!!