Wearable Band Analysis
Highly detailed quarterly data and forecasts for all wearable band
Global wearable technology shipments are growing fast. Advances in technology have seen wristwatches and smartwatches take over from basic bands. Vendors are attempting a big generational leap in smartwatch technologies, striving to improve their products’ user interfaces, battery life, charging and types of sensors, and to broaden their ecosystems of health and fitness services.
Canalys’ Wearable Band Analysis service provides qualitative and quantitative insights into the wearable band market and addresses the areas where vendors can improve. Our best-in-class service guides vendors and partners to make the right decisions on value propositions, choose the right channel partners and enhance go-to-market strategies to engage in different markets worldwide.
The Wearable Band Analysis service helps clients in many ways:
Learn best practices for go-to-market models across regions and markets, with a focus on vendors’ market and product strategies.
Understand the size of the market and identify different market and channel opportunities with reliable and comprehensive data.
Distinguish actual industry trends from hype, and understand the latest industry developments, including new device launches, modern technologies and innovative features.
See the industry changes and technology shifts that influence market dynamics with coverage by a team of global analysts.
Ecosystem strategies and Use cases
Realize the potential of a robust ecosystem strategy by benchmarking against market leaders and exploring critical vertical use-cases.
Wearable Band Analysis includes
- Device categories covered:
- Basic bands
- Basic watches
- Over 30 markets covered
- Shipment estimates by 20+ vendors
- 40+ models and specifications
- Shipment estimates by channel type and channel group
- Shipment estimates by end-user transaction (online/offline)
- Five-year shipment forecasts by country
- Five year installed base forecasts by country
- Regular and ad-hoc analytical reports on the wearable band market:
- Wearable band market overviews
- Wearable band vendor strategy outlooks
- Channel development updates
- Key takeaways from significant events, such as IFA, CES and MWC.